TBWA Switzerland AGZürich, Switzerland
Job descriptionTBWA is looking for an ambitious
Art Director Interactive (70% Creative / 30% Nerd)
• 4+ years of agency and practical design experience
• 4+ experience in digital projects
• high conceptual creative thinking also in terms of UX and the ability this to implement
• wide knowledge in an intuitive construction of:
- User Interfaces
- also joy and Know-How in different, creative or experimental approaches
• very good provides knowledge of the opportunities in social networks
• UI and UX Patterns and best practises
• solid knowledge in typography, layout and design
• passion for innovation and technology and a deep understanding for digital tools, trends and infrastructure
• Photoshop, Illustrator und InDesign
• Team player who works well as independent
• develop and execute of concepts; in collaboration with the creation and development
• produce of high-quality designs
• produce of prototypes
• interactive presentations for clients and pitches
If you think you're the right person for this position, then we're looking forward to receive your application documents.
How to applyPlease send us your full application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job