Job descriptionYou will work closely with our producers, developers and our clients to produce high-end digital design solutions and interactive concepts. You will use your strong graphic design, user experience and interface design skills to bring life and vitality to our websites and should possess the ability to create fresh ideas that will appeal to an international audience.
We're looking for people who live for design and love to collaborate. You will be at the heart of the creative process, so a good appreciation of usability and interaction design will be required. Preference will be given to designers with skills in other areas as well, be it software development, music, video editing, photography, electronics or motion graphics.
• Has experience designing for digital campaigns and web builds with an excellent understanding of the technical possibilities and outer limits of digital production;
• Enjoys concepting new ideas and care about industry trends and developments;
• Has a strong knowledge of usability and interaction design;
• Cares about responsive and 'mobile first' design;
• Has design skills that extend beyond digital into branding, print, typography, fashion etc.;
• Has extensive experience working with Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects, etc;
• Has intermediate level experience working with other motion, animation or 3D software packages;
• Has the ability to scamp and wireframe new concepts;
• Has interest and experience in working with digital film as source material;
• Enjoys working in a team environment and contributing to the team's ideas;
• Comfortable discussing and explaining your solutions with non-technical staff;
• Cares deeply about doing great work.
This position requires at least 5+ years experience designing for the web, preferably in an agency or production company environment.
Music lovers, film geeks, video gamers and Internet nerds will be welcomed with open arms.
How to applyPlease email email@example.com
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job