Job descriptionWeʼre looking for an Art Director to join our team. Someone with passion for their craft and a proven track record in Art Directing and designing complex websites / applications etc. The AD role at B-Reel is an amazing opportunity to work across an enviable list of clients and projects, working across a myriad of technologies and mediums few other studios can offer.
The AD enjoys the challenge of delivering great concepts on demanding and often time sensitive briefs, is able to express creative ideas clearly and concisely through comps and layouts and relishes every opportunity to experiment and stretch their skills above and beyond!
The AD will demonstrate a high attention to detail, adaptable in approach and sympathetic to a variety of visual aesthetics. Weʼre looking for someone who not only is a strong conceptual thinker but also loves the hands-on craft of design. The Art Director role reports to the Creative Director and manages Designer/s under the CD's guidance.
- Develop creative concepts from creative briefs
- Ensure exceptional design execution
- Mentor and manage design team and interns
- Delegate responsibilities to the designers
- Present clear ideas and concepts to clients and other team members
- Be both hands-on and provide clear direction for others
- Design and produce content for a wide range of content, primarily treatments, apps, websites, installations, and other electronic media, but also films, books, magazines, newspapers, etc
- Monitors their project in their design role to maintain quality standards, through all phases of production
- Heavily involved in pitches and treatments as well as productions.
If all this sounds like you then get in touch and send us your portfolio. Tell us why you'd like to work with us and what youʼll bring to the team.
How to applyApply through b-reel.com
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job