Job descriptionJob Description
At Jam3 you'll have a chance to work with some of the country's best designers and developers. We work with brands and agencies in Canadian, European and US markets, mixing technology and creative to create truly innovative work that has never been done before.
The Associate Creative Director's role will be to oversee a team of award-winning creatives, fostering an environment of creativity and professional growth in a fast-paced setting. The ACD will assist Creative Directors in driving team effectiveness and strengthening client relationships. They will confidently lead and manage the day to day progress of multiple projects from start to finish, keeping projects on schedule with their clear creative direction. They will function as a leader on projects using their understanding of conceptual and executional art direction, user experience, copy and motion. A passion and awareness of emerging digital technologies, platforms and trends is essential in this role.
• Provide conceptual creative direction and leadership for client presentations, new client acquisitions and new business pitches
• Provide hands-on guidance throughout the duration of projects, maintaining creative standards for the department and enforcing accountability when standards are not met
• Vocalize project deficiencies and work to find solutions with producer, implementing process improvements to meet team needs
• Conceive and create experience oriented design solutions that fulfill strategic business objectives
• Mentor, motivate and inspire digital art directors & designers, helping them to set and achieve satisfying career goals
• Be team oriented and self-motivated, encouraging a positive creative culture focused on growth
• Embrace a fast paced environment delivering exceptional quality even under tight deadlines
• Willing to work late and weekends if needed
• Be an ambassador of Jam3 in and out of the office
• Bachelors degree or diploma in graphic design or commensurate experience
• At least 6-8 years experience in an Interactive Design role with 2 of those years in a leadership role
• Strong knowledge of creating and designing an interactive experience across multiple digital platforms
• Excellent presentation and communication skills at all levels, including both internal and client needs
• Solid time estimation, organization skills and resource planning skills
• Comprehensive working experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Flash and image optimization for web
• Hands-on experience managing the creative development process and a proven ability to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast paced environment
How to applyContact
Amanda Westerhout- Talent Manager
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job