Job descriptionThinkingbox Vancouver is on the look out for a stylistic, creative problem solver to fill the role of an Senior Designer with the flexibility to get their hand's dirty and assist the creative team. The ideal candidate will have a design education background followed by 2-4 years of studio or agency experience. This individual must demonstrate a competent understanding of digital trends, best practices carried along multi-platform mediums, and programming concepts. With a diverse and killer portfolio aimed at agency quality work showing examples of primarily websites, ux, apps, and motion that demonstrates an understanding of composition, colour theory, typography, layout, design concepts and process. (If you got some branding and print work you want to show off please don't let us stop you!)
- Developing concepts for client pitches;
- Creating hi-fi Photoshop mockups;
- Problem solving, liaising, and coordinating with media artists and developers;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
- Developing interactive design elements and solutions;
- Create pixel perfect artwork and assets;
- Collaborate and brainstorm with creative and development team;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for producers;
- Developing solutions that responds to client parameters;
- Meeting with clients or account managers;
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
How to applyReply to this posting with a direct link to your portfolio and your resume in PDF format.
We are a full-service digital production house. With offices in NYC, LA, Toronto, and Vancouver and over 20 team members, Thinkingbox brings together strategy, technology and creative expertise to a new age of interactivity.
Only selected candidates will be notified. Please, no phone calls.
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job