ThinkingboxVancouver, BC, Canada
Job descriptionThinkingbox Vancouver is in search of an Junior Web Developer to join our Development team. Weʼre looking for an energetic developer who has hands-on experience designing and building websites. You must love what you do and also like bad jokes! If you are an dynamic and self-motivated developer with strong technical skills who thrives on learning and working on fun and challenging projects, then keep reading.
* 1-2 years relevant experience
* Front end web development skills (HTML / CSS)
* Understanding of OO programming
* Degree or diploma in computer science or related discipline
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Enthusiastic with a passion for learning about and developing emergent technologies
NICE TO HAVE:
* Experience using CSS pre-processors such as LESS, Sass
* Experiene with Mobile web development
* Experience with Web APIs (Google's APIs, Facebook API, Twitter API)
* Experience with a CMS (Drupal, WordPress, Joomla)
* Knowledge of build systems such as Grunt, Gulp
* Proficient with some server-side development (PHP or Java Servlets or ASP.NET)
* Sense of humour
How to applyTo apply, please visit our website at http://www.thinkingbox.ca/careers and fill in the applicable form. Alternatively, you can email your resume and cover letter to Kirsten Logan at email@example.com. Make sure you list "Application to Junior Web Developer position" as the subject line.
No phone calls please.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job