AKQALondon, United Kingdon
AKQA copywriters are a mix of editorial and concept writers from a range of backgrounds with experience writing for digital. What unites them is their imaginativeness and appetite for challenge.
As a member of the AKQA Creative department you will influence changes in consumer behaviour through ideas, creativity and interactive storytelling. You will push the boundaries of digital communications, challenging the conventions of marketing and advertising, inspiring the best global brands.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented, accomplished Copywriter to join our London agency. You will work with other members of the Creative team to create innovative concepts and develop ideas through to final copy stage. You will understand the client's tone-of-voice and write compelling, on-brand copy.
- Work with senior designers and take ownership for copy and creative work within a client group.
- Deliver and inspire award-winning work that creates a dramatic change – through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media.
- Consistently deliver successful solutions and high quality work to clients, on time, with high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Desired Skills and Experience
You will have:
- Professional experience copywriting and concepting for digital, preferably within a creative or agency environment.
- Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates expertise in copywriting with experience working on a variety of digital projects including e-commerce, social and E-CRM.
- A degree, or similar – English language, advertising communication or other writing-related course preferred.
You will be:
- A strong, confident verbal communicator.
- Able to juggle multiple workstreams with ease.
- Diligent with great attention to detail.
- Confident and enthusiastic.
- A proactive self-starter.
- A great team player who thrives in big team environments.
- At the top of your game.
How to applySend your CV, portfolio and cover letter to us at email@example.com
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job