Job descriptionA global digital creative agency that work with a host of well-known names are looking to hire an exceptional Creative Director. This agency are currently one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe and going from strength to strength winning lots of new business, and creating award winning campaigns that get people talking about brands.
You must be a highly conceptual Creative Director who can lead a team delivering innovative ideas across all channels.
This could ideally be a temp to perm role if mutually agreeable with both parties.
• 8+ years of integrated and digital agency experience
• Outstanding portfolio showcasing award winning work across digital platforms
• Must be a bright, ambitious and eager character that thrives on
• You are an ideas person used to creating big campaigns across a range of channels (digital, social, ATL, OOH)
• A strategic thinker who can collaborate with planning and understand
• Lead and inspire the creative team, must have managed a team of 7+ people, ideally more
• Manage, innovate, collaborate and mentor the team, helping develop their skills and performance
• Provide hands on guidance setting the creative direction and attention to detail throughout the project life cycle
• Be a strong communicator with excellent presentation and client facing skills, who can lead pitches
• Up to date understanding and knowledge of creative, tech and
• Responsible for developing conceptual ideas, creative writing, art direction across all accounts
• Must have a European passport or valid UK work permit to apply for this role
Rate: £400-500 per day depending on experience
How to applyPlease send an up to date CV and link to your online portfolio
Due to the volume of applications we receive, regrettably we will only be in contact if we feel your qualifications match our requirements
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job