Job descriptionJob Title: Technology Director
Location: AKQA Shanghai
Ideal Start Date: ASAP
AKQA is the ideas and innovation company. We exist to help our clients create the future. AKQA creates ideas that excite and inspire people, simplifying their lives. By doing this our work increases our client's brand equity, increases their sales and ultimately adds shareholder value. It also provides our team with unmatched career opportunities.
• Constantly look for ways to improve the technology offering to the business and is proactive in suggesting and scoping changes.
• Client retention and growth in technology business opportunities.
• Inspire, derive and deliver innovative technology ideas which result in award entries and public recognition.
• Participate in successful client pitches.
• Overall efficiency of technology department/quality of delivery (measured by internal and external client satisfaction).
• Ensure industry and Company best practices and security measures are followed across the department at all times.
• Attract, build and retain great talent.
• Consistently perform well against financial budgets and targets.
• Consistently perform well against department and personal billability and utilisation targets.
• MS Partnerships and opportunities.
• Able to select the most appropriate supplier for the required task. Ensures outsourced projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest standards. Negotiates to ensure that AKQA obtains the most cost-effective solution.
• Able to define the strategic technology plays for AKQA.
Governance and methodology
• Able to define the right level of governance to improve AKQA quality without affecting delivery timelines.
What type of personality are we looking for?
As the Director of AKQA Technology you must be inspired by technology and have a passion for creating innovative solutions and producing award winning work. You will be an expert in technology, commercially minded and a strong leader. You will champion AKQA's founding values – Innovation, Service, Quality and Thought and will be excited about being part of our success.
As the Technical Director you will be responsible for the overall delivery and output of a highly skilled Technology department. You will manage the Heads of the sub departments – Development, Technical Architecture, Quality Assurance and Software Development, and will work alongside them to ensure the delivery of high quality projects, department efficiency and success. You will play an important part in developing new business opportunities and will constantly look to improve clients' deliverables.
How to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job