AKQALondon, United Kingdom
AKQA designers are web and interactive designers, conceptors, artists and illustrators. They share a talent for transforming great ideas into engaging creative that captures imaginations across the world.
As a member of the AKQA Creative department you will influence changes in consumer behaviour through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media. You will make a difference to digital communications, marketing, advertising and inspire the best global brands.
You will bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, delivering projects from brief to consumer in partnership with the Client, Technology and wider Creative teams.
- Play an active role in brainstorming or idea generation to conceptualise world-class, innovative ideas that deliver successful solutions.
- Consistently demonstrate excellent execution of innovative and effective digital communications, interface design and interaction design experiences across different digital platforms.
- Design and inspire award-winning work that creates a dramatic change – through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media.
- Deliver successful solutions and high quality work to clients, on time, with high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Learn new skills and stay abreast of technical and digital design developments and successfully apply these to work practices to help improve processes and procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience
You will have;
- Professional design experience crafting high-quality solutions within a creative or agency environment.
- Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates expertise across digital, interface and graphic design, typography, navigation and iconography.
- Experience in working with the latest versions of Illustrator, Photoshop and HTML.
- A degree in Design, Interaction Design, Visual Studies or other design-related field is preferred .
You will be:
- A strong, confident verbal communicator.
- Able to juggle multiple workstreams with ease.
- Diligent with great attention to detail.
- Confident and enthusiastic.
- A proactive self-starter.
- A great team player who thrives in big team environments.
- At the top of your game.
AKQA is an ideas and innovation company. We collaborate with forward-thinking companies to create the future. www.akqa.com
How to applySend us your CV, portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job