TriggerLos Angeles , USA
TRIGGER is looking for a designer for a mid-level position with an opportunity to participate in the pitch and creation of high profile sites, mobile applications, online games and digital experiences for top entertainment and youth brands in a fast-paced working environment. You *must* have at least 2 years working experience to be considered.
* Self-motivated: Follow initial design direction, be able to build on the design and push it through production to completion.
* Creative: Don't be afraid to provide unique input into the project.
* Team player: Work well with others... good communication, responsible and respectful of others. (No egos please!)
* Enthusiastic and immersed in movies, mobile technology, games, comic books, super heroes and other pop culture that fuel our clients and projects.
* Have educational/work experience in the interactive space with a focus on UI, interactivity and motion design.
* Must manage workload and function on a milestone basis with a producer and creative lead.
* Must have an overall good sense of project/time management.
* Must be able to follow direction from creative lead and producer.
* Proficient in Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator.
* Understanding and limitations of HTML5, Actionscript 3.0 XML and CSS.
* Experience with 3D and illustration a plus
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES::
* Work closely with the creative lead primarily through the pitch phase, but also the design and production process.
* Implement the creative concept under the supervision of the producer and creative lead.
* Be able to translate the existing look and feel to additional pages.
* Design additional pages or unique elements as necessary.
* Understand and practice architectural and navigational rules.
* Contributes to overall office morale, spirit, character and work quality.
Trigger is the mobile innovation agency for global brands that combines Hollywood creativity with industry leading technology. We make augmented reality apps, immersive movie websites, HTML & Unity 3D games, and prototypes that utilize the latest emerging technology. See our corporate site here: www.triggerglobal.com.
We work with directly with major technology companies like Qualcomm and Nokia, brands like LEGO, Nike, McDonalds and Sesame Street, and major film studios like Sony Pictures, Lionsgate, 20th Century Fox, Warner Brothers, Universal Studios and more. See some of our recent work at http://blog.triggerglobal.com.
How to applyHOW TO APPLY::
Apply via email to: email@example.com
Please send resume (.pdf, .doc or .txt only) and a brief email including samples and/or URL and contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Designer
Local candidates are encouraged to apply. Relocation is NOT provided for candidates living outside the greater Los Angeles area.
Only qualified candidates will receive a response.
*International candidates must hold a valid US working visa to apply.
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job