The Wonderful AgencyLos Angeles, USA
Job descriptionMust be eligible to work in the United States.
Wonderful Agency is an in-house 'full service' agency supporting all the businesses and brands of The Wonderful Company (www.wonderful.com), including Wonderful Pistachios and Almonds, POM Wonderful, Wonderful Halos, FIJI Water and Teleflora. Recognized throughout the industry for its award-winning campaigns, such as the Get Crackin' campaign for Wonderful Pistachios, the agency is dedicated to creative excellence in all forms of media (television, viral, print, outdoor and interactive) to build consumer awareness and relevance across a wide range of The Wonderful Company brands. Wonderful Agency operates as a separate business unit within the organization, and is currently staffed with advertising/design professionals. Wonderful Agency's goal is to elevate the quality of creativity and execution to compete against the nation's premier advertising agencies while offering an environment that is far more entrepreneurial than a traditional agency. Wonderful Agency is highly integrated in direct brand development decisions with ownership, business unit leadership and other key stakeholders.
We are seeking a passionate and proven Senior Digital Designer with an unmatched level of craftsmanship and an overwhelming understanding of digital design platforms. Reporting to the Associate Creative Director, the Senior Digital Designer is an expert in translating ideas into innovative executions and effective interactive designs. Your attention to detail, eye for motion and a general passion for design define the quality standards for our industry.
Who is a Senior Digital Designer?
You are an expert in all aspects of digital design. A team player that is just as comfortable running solo. You are not afraid to make critical decisions. You approach your work thoughtfully and with insight. You are overflowing with ideas and finding ways to bring them to life and you never stop learning.
What We Need You To Do:
* Designing interactive solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives
* Creating industry leading interactive designs for modern platforms (e.g., web, mobile, tablet, wearables, etc.)
* Designing mood boards, storyboards, interactive layouts, site grids, functionality demos, photo retouching, digital painting and animation mockups.
* Providing quality assurance on all creative deliverables
* Ability to deconstruct existing style guides and translate them to new executions
* Strong communicator and team player across all disciplines (Creative, UX, and Producers)
* Actively contribute to the development of the agency's culture and standards of quality
* Always create an environment that is: Collaborative, Dependable, Insightful, Innovative, Memorable, Innovative, Passionate, Agile, Driven, Diverse, Analytical and Deliberate
What You Bring:
* Strong digital design portfolio showcasing interactive design across multiple modern platforms (e.g., web, mobile, tablet, wearables, etc.)
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field
* At least four years of design work experience at a major agency or high-profile brand
* Ability to articulate, translate and present creative ideas
* Ability to work on multiple projects efficiently, under pressure and maintain careful attention to detail
* Expert mastery of all design tools, platforms, and versions of applicable software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) and an understanding of motion design
* Understanding of the strengths and limitations of technologies such as HTML, mobile and emerging platforms
* Comprehensive understanding of interactivity, information architecture, UX and responsive design
* Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with others
* Mature appreciation of the balance between creative and business opportunities
* Self-motivated, humble, organized and accountable
At The Wonderful Agency, we believe in the future of technology and digital as a platform for innovation and unexplored potential. We seek people who are digital first, passionate about blending creativity, artistry and science to create the trends and experiences of the future.
This is a full-time opportunity.
How to applyClick here to submit your resume and portfolio link.
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job