Job descriptionOur client who are a fast growing new kind of computer, technology start up in East London, are looking to hire an exceptional and experienced creative leader; a thinker, doer, mover and self-driven executor. To be on the journey to shape not only product experience across hardware and software to also brand content. Lead and help grow an exceptionally talented multinational team
This role has a great benefits package and stock options plan, plus an opportunity to be part of fantastic journey.
• 7+ years in design or content execution experience
• Ideal if you have a background in game or interaction design
• A talented writer, creative thinker, explainer, designer and editor
• Be able to work closely with the CEO and other partners to build the first creative computing platform
• A problem solver who can show a clear thought process with strategic insight, user experience, engineering and design content
• Exceptional understanding and testing experiences and interactions and will be relentless in finding solutions that this target audience and consumers will love
• Collaborate and communicate effectively at all levels with multi-disciplinary team, stakeholders and suppliers.
• In-depth knowledge of research and design best practices, with an exceptional eye for detail
• Experience managing and leading designers, keeping them focused and engaged at every stage
• Must have a UK work visa or European passport to apply for this role
How to applyPlease send an up to date CV and link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately due to volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job