MAKE ME PULSEPARIS, FRANCE
Job descriptionJob description
Make Me Pulse is looking for 2 Creative Developer to join our expanding Creative Team.
You must have a passion for interactive development, with rock solid technical experience as well as a sharp eye and creative mind.enjoying experimentation with the latest tech and understanding the importance of delivering both an innovative and well-polished product.
You are versatile and you don't want to be stuck with one technology skill.
You are thrilled to work on multi technology projects such as HTML5/CSS3/JS, AS3 and mobile apps (iOS and Android).
- Advanced knowledge of working with HTML5/CSS3/JS (SASS, CoffeeScript, AngularJS, ...) and AS3 - Good knowledge at working with social networking API's and integrating them into digital experiences - Complete understanding of OOP and class-based coding - Excellent code optimization skills
- You're full of ideas about how to improve any given technological project, as well as how to improve the technology itself. - You know where Flash excels and where HTML is the stronger technology.
- Working 3D Maths / physics knowledge
- Experience working with GIT, Basecamp, Heroku / AWS, etc.
- A level of mobile games/applications experience ideally working with Objective C and/or Java
- You're proactive, enthusiastic and have a passion for learning about and developing emergent technologies; - You can plan, prioritize and manage your workload across multiple projects; - You enjoy working in a team environment and contributing to the team's ideas; - You're passionate about current industry trends and developments;
- Ability to focus under pressure and deliver to client deadlines - Recognize the fun, freedom, responsibility, inherent challenge and long-term benefits of getting involved with a fledgling but very promising company on the ground level.
About Make Me Pulse
Make Me Pulse is an award-winning production company consisting of cool professionals who love creating the next generation of interactive marketing applications and are committed to exceeding client expectations.
Along with a competitive base salary, we offer 100% paid medical benefits, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic, growing and fun environment.
How to applyEmail us to firstname.lastname@example.org !
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job