PsyopNew York City, USA
Job descriptionFREELANCE INTERACTIVE PRODUCERS (NY)
Psyop is a production company led by directors with a simple mission: to craft compelling experiences that viewers seek out and share. Celebrated for groundbreaking work across platforms, Psyop specializes in creating content led by thoughtful design and breathtaking art. Psyop has offices in New York and Los Angeles.
We are currently seeking Freelance Interactive Producers in our NYC office that are accomplished, hands on, great communicators with solid leadership skills and are universal team players.
EXPERIENCE + SKILLS
The qualifications and priorities for the Freelance Interactive Producer position are:
- 3+ years experience producing web sites, apps, video games, banners, for commercial clients.
- Must have sound understanding of interactive production processes, scoping, and project management.
- Must have a passion for design, development, and QA.
- Solid understanding and experience with budgeting, scheduling and actualizing.
- Must be open and willing to source freelance or staff talent.
- Experience in production studio and agency environments preferred.
- Experience with 2D or 3D asset production for web is a plus.
- Must be self motivated, show initiative and exude a sense of calm in stressful situations.
- Must be highly organized and show a keen attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills when liasing with both our internal teams and clients.
How to applyHOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above qualifications, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please be sure to include "Interactive Producer – NYC" in the subject line.
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job