ACNE ProductionBerlin, Germany
Job descriptionCompany Description:
ACNE Berlin is part of the Swedish multi-disciplinary creative collective, ACNE. Based in Stockholm and established in 1996 as a small creative shop, the ACNE family now has offices in Los Angeles, London, Berlin and Paris and consists of hundreds of people creating fashion, toys, computer games, advertising, furniture, magazines, theatre, as well as commercial and interactive projects. The Berlin studio is expanding and looking for a highly talented senior digital art director.
The Senior Digital AD:
You live and breathe digital. Besides having a fine-tuned aesthetic, you are a charismatic team member, someone that is strong in writing as well as presenting ideas for top agency teams.
You should have several years of agency or production company experience and the capacity to guide a team of designers and working closely with developers to realizing innovative projects and maximizing creative potential.
You have a good comprehension of how design and creativity fits into technologies such as web, Flash, HTML /JS, 3D and animation as well as an understanding of how to realise projects in a variety of other media, such as film, photography, digital installations and so on.
You have in-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong concept development, design and layout skills for interactive projects that have their roots in experiential browser based experiences and/or other interactive digital work
- Excellent understanding of composition, color, imagery, typography
- Strong working experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash and image optimization for various platforms
- Experience creating and working with site maps, online ads, rich media storyboards, user flow, wireframes, and other information architectural techniques
- Sr. level in Photoshop and Illustrator. Must understand the benefits and limitations of HTML, Actionscript 3.0, XML, CSS and major browsers. Benefit if you have Motion Graphics experience.
- Excellent understanding of user experience issues
- Solid experience creating web graphics, animations, user interfaces, icons, style sheets, color schemes, templates and layouts
- Ability to self-manage projects and work within time deadlines
- Team oriented, self-motivated
- Fluent in English. German and Swedish optional but a plus
You will be responsible for the design and artistic direction of interactive projects and the Berlin studio in general.
The AD has to serve as a hands-on designer for multiple clients in collaboration with creatives, directors, UX designers and production teams that ensure the quality of their projects.
You're passionate in regards to your work and executing it to perfection.
Start Date: January/February 2014
Contract: Full time
How to applyPlease send your application and work examples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job