Stag&HareNew York, NY, United States
Stag&Hare is a fun, friendly office environment looking to add a talented Front-End Developer to our team.
In the past, we've hired freelance developers to build websites for our clients. That part of our business has been growing quickly, so we're looking to bring on a developer for a 3-6 month contract with the possibility of becoming a full time position.
The right candidate for this position is...
* Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines.
* Enthusiastic and ready to work.
* Living in the New York Metro area.
* Minimum of 3 years of development experience
* Knowledge of browser/platform compatibility issues
* Ability to work independently
* Appreciation of design and desire to work in a creative environment
* Strong personal organization skills and attention to detail
* Understand and work well within clearly defined project constraints, such as client goals, technical considerations and budgets/schedules
* PHP and/or Python skills are a bonus, but not a necessity.
Simply put: if you develop amazing websites, we're looking for you!
More about us:
We are a strategic branding agency based in New York. We've also got offices in Atlanta, Los Angeles and London.
We are a unique blend of brand strategists, graphic designers, product designers and digital producers who understand the power of design to create memorable brand experiences.
How to applyPlease send your resume and links of some recent projects to email@example.com.
Resumes should be sent as a PDF or plain text document.
Please no phone calls or office visits.
International candidates must hold a valid US working visa.
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job