UPPERQUADSan Francisco, CA, USA
Job descriptionHello. We're UPPERQUAD.
We're looking for an experienced front-end developer to join us in our San Francisco office. If you are particularly good at what you do and what you do is developing amazing web sites, please get in touch regardless of what the bullet points say.
* Minimum of 3 years of development experience
* Appreciation of design and desire to work in a creative environment
* Have strong personal organization skills and attention to detail
* Understand and work well within clearly defined project constraints, such as client goals, technical considerations and budgets/schedules
* Extra credit: PHP and/or Python skills
* Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
* Enthusiastic and ready to get to work
* Living in the San Francisco area or willing to move
UPPERQUAD is a creative digital agency producing innovative brand identities, products and interactive experiences that connect people.
We are a multidisciplinary team working at the intersection of design and technology. UPPERQUAD provides strategy, design, marketing and technology services to unthinkably large companies and the just-getting-started. Clients include Google(x), Pinterest, Facebook, Motorola, One Kings Lane and Epic Magazine.
We believe in big ideas, hard work and being good people.
How to applyPlease send your resume and links of some recent projects to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes should be sent as a PDF or plain text document. Please no phone calls or office visits. International candidates must hold a valid US working visa.
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job