Buzz BrothersGeneva, Switzerland
Job descriptionWe are looking for a talented Front End Developer to help us build beautiful and creative web experiences for our high-profile clients.
You'll be working in our small and extremely good team of designers and developers in our Geneva office creating a wide range of interactive applications.
You are passionate about your job and always willing to push a project to the next level.
You love technology, to learn about it, and to experiment with it.
- Experience in JS MVC frameworks such as AngularJS, Backbone.js, Ember.js
- Good understanding of web standards, browser compatibility and web best practices
- NPM, Bower, and Grunt
- Experience designing and integrating with APIs (Facebook, Google Maps etc)
- Experience using Git source control
- Ability to write beautifully clean code
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to share
- Great English communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with fun things like Node.js, WebSockets, Canvas and WebGL.
- Experience with Actionscript 3
- Some backend knowledge: Python, RoR. PHP/MySQL, etc
- Experience working at a digital production company or advertising agency
- Linux administration experience and server provisioning
- Degree in Computer Science
- Great French communication skills
Buzz Brothers :
We are creative digital agency that is specialized in social media strategy and online digital advertising.
We are a team of 12 digital passionate personalities that since our creation in 2010 have experienced exponential year on year growth.
We deliver blogs, websites, e-commerce platforms with responsive design for mobile devices and social media solutions. We develop mobile apps with the best creative/interactive experience.
Our approach has always been customer centric, where we take our time to understand our customers' challenges, map their requests, plan and execute the best strategy and finally measure the results that will ensure that their objectives are met and success achieved.
Our clients include consumer brands such as Swatch International, Honda Moto, L'Oréal, Biotherm, Lancôme, Pernod Ricard, Honda Auto as well as luxury goods such as Hublot (LVMH), PrivatAir, Zenith Watches (LVMH), Ulysse Nardin, Quintessentially Estates and Wine. These brands have all chosen Buzz Brothers as their partner to work with to spread and create hype around their key messages.
How to applyIf you like our approach we would be very happy to receive an email with links to your works, portfolio and resume to : email@example.com
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job