Job descriptionAbout Us
Stinkdigital is an FWA Hall of Fame production agency consisting of interactive creatives, developers, motion designers, art directors, producers, !ilm producers, technologists and directors who work together as a team to create innovative and engaging interactive experiences.
In under four years, we've won 23 awards in Cannes, including three golds and a Grand Prix, four Webby Awards, and 45 FWA Site of the Day awards, three Site of the Months, and one FWA People's Choice Site of the Year.
We're looking for an Interactive Developer to join our growing team on a full-time basis in New York.
You'll be coding designs and prototypes into cross-browser and cross-platform HTML5/CSS/JS with the emphasis on new technologies and progressive enhancement.
You should be super confident in all the ins and outs of getting designs to work in a wide range of browsers, and all the little tricks that go with adding richness to a flat design. You'll work alongside Art Directors, Designers and Motion Designers to push the boundaries when it comes to combining rendered and dynamic animation to make any project look and feel as lovely as possible.
We're looking for people who live for code and love to collaborate. You will be at the heart of the creative process so a good appreciation of usability and interaction design will be required. Preference will be given to developers with skills in other areas as well, be it Objective C or Java programming, music, video editing, photography, electronics or motion graphics.
• You have proven experience with HTML5 and CSS, and write semantic markup according to W3C standards;
• You write clean, well-structured code;
• Strong knowledge of AS3, OOP, MVC and other design patterns;
• Experience working with digital video as source material;
• Experience creating data driven applications and software;
• Familiarity with source/version control systems, preferably Git;
• A knowledge of Sublime, Webstorm and FDT is also an advantage;
• Have expert experience with accessibility, cross browser requirements, and progressive enhancement;
• A general understanding of PHP;
• You have experience with Amazon Webservices;
• Have interest and/or knowledge in other emergent technologies.
This position requires at least 3+ years experience in a developer role, preferably in an agency or production agency environment.
How to applyPlease submit CVs to email@example.com
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job