denkwerk GmbHCologne, Germany
Job descriptiondenkwerk is an independent, internationally operating digital agency with offices in Cologne and Berlin. denkwerk employs 180 experts from 19 countries and designs the digital evolution of leading brands and companies. denkwerk customers of many years' standing include such companies and institutions like BMW, Deutsche Telekom, Germanwings, OBI and UNICEF.
As a Designer (m/f) with a passion for digital ideas and functional interfaces, you will develop design concepts for complex internet/mobile projects in an independent, accurate, and structured way through to their final layout. Your work will not only focus on excellent usability, but also on creating one-of-a-kind brand and user experiences.
What you can do
-Work in a way that is user focused, goal focused, and context oriented
-Get people excited about your ideas
-Confidently present your ideas
-Conceptual, well-structured, and process-oriented way of thinking
-Communicate in authoritative, clear ways
What you bring with you
- Design degree or comparable education
- At least three years of professional experience in a (digital) agency
- Passion for digital topics and interest in digital current events
- Experience in the fields of web and mobile design
- Experience using common graphics software
- Confidence using styles such as colors, shapes, layouts, and fonts
- An extensive portfolio of digital work that stands out
What you'll get
- Exciting projects and renowned clients
- Talented, highly motivated co-workers
- Work in interdisciplinary teams
- Open corporate culture and a laid-back, yet focused working atmosphere including meeting-free blocks of time
- Employee profit sharing
- Attractive benefits such as the denkfit athletics program, childcare options (called denkzwerg), and internal formats such as the WallTalk and the "kreatifrühstück" – a creative breakfast session
- A daily fruit buffet as well as free hot and cold drinks
- German and English courses
- The perfect infrastructure to go shopping or out to eat during your lunch break
How to applyWe want to see what you're made of! Send us a description of your three most exciting projects along with your completed application. Don't forget to tell us your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
denkwerk GmbH, Vogelsanger Straße 66, 50823 Köln
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job