Addison Interactivehollywood, usa
Job descriptionWe're searching for a Senior Web Developer to join our creative team and work on high-visibility entertainment properties in the heart of Hollywood.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years experience working at an interactive agency or studio.
- The ability to lead and inspire other developers, and ensure that best practices are used in maintaining the team's codebase.
- Great written and oral communication skills.
- An understanding of how business requirements translate into working technology.
- A positive attitude towards change, and the ability to adapt to altering client needs and timelines.
- Awareness of code efficiencies such as the reuse of common modules, and the ability to identify opportunities for code consolidation and/or re-usability
- Strong attention to detail.
Required Technical Skills:
- A thorough understanding of LAMP - Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP
- Working knowledge of MVC Frameworks (We employ Laravel(PHP) and AngularJS)
- Expertise in Object-oriented programming
- Photoshop knowledge (ability to convert PSDs to HTML/CSS)
- Experience with code management (GIT/Subversion)
- Experience with responsive coding, mobile site layouts and webkit.
-HTML5 / CSS 3
-SQL (MySQL / Eloquent)
Nice to haves/Bonus Points given for:
-Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar.
-Experience working in digital marketing for entertainment clients.
What's in it for you:
- A competitive base salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to work with an experienced and creative team on innovative projects for high-visibility entertainment properties.
- An open and collaborative office based in the heart of Hollywood.
How to applyInterested candidates should submit their online portfolio, resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job