Meyer, Miller, SmithBerlin, Germany
Job descriptionMeyer, Miller, Smith are a small creative team. Based in Berlin, but with international experience. We develop interactive, engaging, sophisticated websites, applications and games, across all platforms. For national and international clients such as Hugo Boss, Red Bull, R+V, or Brose.
We are looking for an HTML 5 developer m/f to join our team, with a strong background in creating interactive experiences for the web & mobile devices.
We are an equal opportunity employer. International applicants welcomed. You must be fluent in English and / or German, written and spoken.
You will be working in a small team developing technologically ambitious interactive environments, focusing on cross-platform interactive content, including games & apps.
You will work on projects from conception to completion, getting involved in all stages. You will be able to propose appropriate technology for a project, playing to your strengths and / or challenging you to learn something new.
As a person you are a problem solver with good communication skills. You are self-motivated, like to try out new things and are willing to pass your knowledge on to others. You have a wide knowledge of front-end development and in-depth experience in web development.
• Solid knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. PHP, MySQL, etc.).
• Solid knowledge of Social Media development and integration (e.g. Facebook, Twitter).
• Strong sense of motion & interactivity.
• Ability to identify and help resolve issues and bugs.
• Ability to write maintainable code.
• You must be fluent in English and / or German.
• Degree in computer science (or related).
• Experience with JS frameworks such as backbone.js, ember.js, or angular.js.
• Experience with node.js
• Experience with revision control and source code management systems such as SVN and GIT.
• Experience with Coffeescript
• Experience identifying and using coding design patterns.
• Experience with desktop and Mobile environments.
• Experience in developing collaboratively within a small team environment.
• Understanding WebKit-Based development, browsers and technologies.
• Experience with Data Integration and Data structures.
How to applyInterested?
Then we're looking forward to receiving your application, including samples of your work. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job