UNIT9London, United Kingdom
Job descriptionUNIT9 is looking for a Games Graphic Designer to join the creative team in our London office.
THE ROLE: Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating wireframes based on game designs
- Working in cooperation with our illustrator in order to develop an art style for both UI and in-game graphics.
- Working in cooperation with our illustrator, creating final assets (including animations) for the game.
YOU: We will require you to:
- Have attained a high-level qualification in graphic design or visual arts.
- Have excellent skills in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Have a deep knowledge base around User Experience design.
How to applyPlease send your CV, link to online portfolio and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary dependents on experience.
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job