Job descriptionAs a Senior Art Director you will play a key part of the creative team at Vertic. You will report to the Head of Design and UX and work alongside the Sales, Strategy, UX, Project Management and Development teams. You will make use of your strong conceptual, visual design, UX and interface design skills, to bring life and vitality to the projects we create. Furthermore, you should possess the ability to come up with fresh ideas that will appeal to both a national and international audience.
Since you're at the heart of the creative process, a good appreciation of the full breadth of design – such as graphic design, print, visual identity, photography, film and typography, as well as digital creative – is considered an absolute requirement.
The person(s) we are looking, should be someone who:
- Cares deeply about creating great and memorable work
- Develops creative concepts and directions from creative briefs
- Ensure exceptional design execution
- Designing digital campaigns, complex web builds and applications with an excellent understanding of the technical
possibilities and outer limits of digital production.
- Enjoy concepting new ideas and is on top of industry and global trends and developments
- Has a strong knowledge of usability and interaction design
- Knows the in's and out's of responsive design and a content first approach
- Design skills that extend beyond digital into branding, print, typography, film and motion graphics, illustration and
- Extensive experience working freely with our common tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to create top-notch presentations using your weapon of choice, on both screen and paper
- Ability to sketch, storyboard and wireframe new concepts
- Enjoy working in a team environment and actively contribute to the team's ideas
- Comfortable discussing, presenting and explaining your solutions with clients as well as non-design oriented staff
Requirements & qualifications
- 8+ years of hands-on experience creating exceptional digital brand experiences
- Strong presentation and writing skills
- Love to pitch and win new work, and with a strong desire to define the look and feel of what is next in visual and
- Fluent in the practical aspects of design and interactive development
- Be both hands-on and provide clear direction for others in your team
- Jaw-dropping portfolio that spans across different platforms and media
- You're enthusiastic and have a passion for emerging trends – both strategic, technology and creative
- Rational, calm and won't break a sweat working with tight deadlines and demanding tasks
- Willing to share knowledge and continuously learn new things from others
- Great attitude and you shouldn't take yourself too seriously
How to applySend your application and resume to email@example.com. Please include a link to your online portfolio, or with a download link to .PDF in order to be considered.
For any questions regarding the position, please direct them by email to Michael Nilsson, Head of Design & UX at +45 53 36 86 94 or – preferrably – by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vertic is a global independent digital ad agency. Our award-winning solutions are based on our ability to blend the core competencies of strategy, story telling, creativity, interaction design and user experience paired with and in-depth understanding of content creation, in the pursuit of tangible business results.
Vertic's mission is to help industry leaders apply engaging solutions to build their brands and create great customer and user experiences across the entire digital channel.
Founded in 2002, we are represented in Copenhagen, New York, Seattle and Singapore.
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job