Job descriptionDEMODERN is looking for a skilled Digital Designer or Digital Art Director to join our design unit in Cologne, Germany. This designer is responsible for the style, look and feel and a top-notch user interface of our interactive projects. As an adviser and provider of good ideas, he or she will develop advanced interaction designs and create the best (brand) experience by using their knowledge, sense of quality and understanding of state of the art communication design.
The applicant must have strong communication skills and the capabilities to convey ideas, designs and creative vision to both the team and our clients.
• Create layouts for digital communication by considering the goals and needs of our clients and their users
• Translate ideas and wireframes into state of the art designs - for all types of interaction (touch, click, gesture, ...)
• Create design moods and creative visions for our projects
• Develop user interface guidelines
• Back up and attend the whole production process of a project - from strategy to implementation
• Evaluate and research design trends and innovative solutions in any digital affair
Desired skills & experience
• At least 3+ years of digital design experience
• Demonstrated experience creating successful digital projects
• Excellent understanding of composition, color, imagery, typography and user behavior
• Knowledge of design processes and ideation
• Must understand the benefits and limitations of web development
• Ability to self-manage projects and work within time deadlines
• Experience in creating and conducting design presentations
• Ability to collaborate with other designers, ux designers, developers and the project management to envision and iterate layouts
• Broad knowledge about digital business - across all channels (websites, mobile, social media, rich media, and so on)
We push things forward: DEMODERN is one of the top digital agencies in Germany. We believe in digital excellence in everything we do. We are a team of 25 creative specialists working for international projects and clients like NIKE, Konami and Montblanc. We received numerous international and local awards for projects like "Sounds of Hamburg", Edding's "Wall of Fame" and „The Montblanc Worldsecond". Please visit our webite at www.demodern.de or join us on Facebook.
How to applyPlease contact us by email (email@example.com) and include work (link or .pdf) testifying to your abilities and your résumé.
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job