ResnWellington, New Zealand
Job descriptionResn New Zealand is looking for an Art Director type. You will lead art and design on multiple creative and technologically challenging projects which are crafted to be the cream of the crop.
You will work with a small team of talented and heavily experienced thoroughbreds You must have initiative and leadership to burn.
You'll be responsible for helping us push Resn and the web into scary and surprising places, polishing our precious pixels and battling for the airplay.
You will be instrumental in shaping the future of Resn and your place within us. Help us build a place you can call your creative homeland.
Are you possessed with...
- Depth & experience designing globally awarded interactive projects.
A killer eye and sickening desire for sexy type, motion, layout and detail.
- Passion for great user experience.
- Experience leading other designers/artists and excellent management skills.
- Confident and clear communication skillz, both internal and external.
- Excellent grasp of interaction design, and can create robust solutions that deliver 'ahhhh' sounds all throughout the internet.
- Strong understanding of motion design and how it merges with interactive navigation.
- Ability and drive to grow and evolve a design/art team and wider art network.
- Addicted to design. You dirty yourself in it and then wash yourself in it, over and over.
- Actively scans the web for the best of the best inspiration and examples of our craft and shares your exciting finds with the team
Resn has done many nice things. You can check some below
How to applyhttp://bit.ly/ResnADWelly614
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job