GrowNorfolk, VA, US
Job descriptionGrow is hiring a vice president of client engagement.
This person will own and manage Grow's full approach to client engagement, including business development, client service, and strategy, ensuring lasting relationships with progressive brands. A successful candidate will inspire confidence as a trusted leader in brand and agency partnerships, with a strong industry network and a deep passion for the digital space.
- Develop and lead strategies in positioning, marketing, and outreach to put Grow in the right business conversations with digitally-leading brands.
- Take ownership of all new business opportunities: inbound, organic, and acquired. Lead colleagues toward smart solutions aligned with client objectives.
- Build and maintain successful client relationships throughout and beyond the lifecycle of project engagements.
- Manage the agency's top line revenue to ensure continued strong performance. Oversee project budgets in collaboration with clients and internal teams to ensure engagements are consistently well-managed and profitable.
- Develop internal talent and hire staff as necessary to further the company's capabilities in strategy, business development, and client service.
This is a full-time position at our office in downtown Norfolk, VA. Grow offers paid relocation and temporary housing for selected candidates. A highly competitive salary and incentive plan is assumed, but more importantly this is an opportunity to share in the future growth and success of the business. Regular travel is expected in this role.
Award-winning work and incredible atmosphere come standard with Grow, but what you'll love most is our close-knit team of inspiring talent, about 35 of us in total. We're part of a community of like-minded people in the Norfolk / Virginia Beach metro who spend our time creating great work and building culture around us—with lovely beaches, urban amenities, and family-friendly opportunities throughout the region. A wealth of company benefits include health, dental, matching 401k, disability, paid vacation and holidays, paid training, and more.
How to applyQualified and interested applicants should submit a resume or CV to us online.
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job