UNIT9London, United Kingdom
Job descriptionUNIT9 are searching for an Interactive Developer to join the team in London. You will have the opportunity to work across a variety of interesting projects for advertising agencies worldwide.
- Working knowledge of Responsive HTML5 and CSS3
- AngularJS, BackboneJS, jQuery, Less, Sass, Stylus are your best friends
- Cross-platform and cross-browser website testing
- Comfortable working with version control (Git and SVN)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience working with APIs, either integrating a third-party API or creating your own when necessary.
Nice to have:
- Experience with build systems (Bash, Grunt, Cake, Make, ANT, ...)
- Some server side knowledge (Python, PHP, Node.js)
How to applyPlease send your CV, link to an online portfolio and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary dependent on experience.
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job