Job descriptionGeneral Purpose of Job:
You are a digital native, experienced in working on interactive projects with multiple work-streams and large internal and external teams. You are able to qualify innovative ideas with top-notch research and industry knowledge. This role will lead masterly designs, Mobile and Tablet apps, games, live installations and online campaigns. You will contribute to a team of talented designers and enrich an environment of creativity and professional growth. An Interactive Designer will confidently lead and manage the day to day progress of a project from start to finish, invent digital tactics and mentor any Jr Designers.
• Conceive and create user experience oriented design solutions that fulfill strategic business objectives
• Qualify innovative ideas through research and industry knowledge.
• Ensure all your projects maintain a high degree of innovation, quality and consistency
• Come up with interactive motion approach and supply animation guides if needed.
• Understand responsive design
• Be knowledgeable and aware of new digital trends
• Work with Creative Directors in client presentations, new client acquisitions and new business pitches
• Embrace a fast paced environment and willing to work late and weekends if needed
• Vocalize project deficiencies (i.e. client concept, agency creative, developer bugs, etc...), identify and implement process improvements to meet project and team needs
• Work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Assist with front-end build production if needed (slicing, layout, etc.)
• Ensure developer layouts are accurate and true to design before links are sent to client
• Be team oriented and self-motivated
• Be an ambassador of Jam3 in and out of the office
Bachelors degree or diploma in graphic design or commensurate experience
• At least 3+ years experience in an Interactive Design role
• Strong knowledge of creating and designing an interactive experience across multiple digital platforms
• Detail oriented and excellent with composition and typography
• Experience managing the creative process and an ability to switch rapidly between different projects
• Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations
• Understanding of web design standards and front end programming
• Solid time estimation, organization skills and resource planning skills
• Strong working experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and image optimization for web
How to applyPlease send your resume and portfolio to: email@example.com
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job