General Purpose of Job:
This role requires skill in visual design, typography, information architecture, interaction design and a solid understanding of web technologies. The candidate will need to be proficient in Adobe Suite, primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and Edge and has a working knowledge of HTML and CSS. In addition, this role requires experience with After Effects and Adobe Premiere and skills in motion & animation.
• Collaborating with Creative Director and Art Director, assisting Sr. Designers & Art Directors
• Knowledgeable and aware of web trends in addition to solid fundamentals in design and web practices.
• Participating in web video creation, contributing to storyboard, design, production, and editing of videos
• Producing further sections from an Art Director's initial design layout, including motion elements
• Communicating concepts to Creative Directors and Art Directors via links, moodboards, sketches and motion tests before commencing on design. Will be asked to defend decisions and articulate design choices
• Comfortable with creating and explaining wireframes
•Responsible for designing smaller projects such as basic HTML websites, promotional artwork and logos
• Assisting with miscellaneous front-end build production if needed (slicing, layout, etc).
• Working with pre-existing site designs or style guide
• Helping to manage our assets library
• Taking ownership of your assigned tasks and working within set time deadlines
• Ensuring developer layouts are accurate and true to design before links are sent to client
• Assisting in quality assurance of sites
• Editing basic HTML/CSS by hand
• Be an ambassador of Jam3 in and out of the office
• A digitally focused creative who has a love for the medium
• Detail oriented and passionate about your craft
• Confident about your conceptual ability and your work
• Understands composition, typography, and attention to detail
• Driven to push yourself and the work
• Good organizational and housekeeping practices (ie. naming layers, keeping files updated, folders understandable, etc.)
How to applyPlease submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job