Job descriptionWe're looking to relocate a talented guy or girl as our new Lead Creative Developer. Yes, we very much want a non-Dane for the position. Why? We've already got a lot of top-notch Danes at our agency, and we want to throw another expat into the mix. We currently have international talent from Australia, the US, Portugal, Finland, Sweden and Bosnia. Our international team members help us gain a broader perspective in our work, but they also help make In2media a fun place to be — which we think is pretty important.
APART FROM DOING GREAT WORK WITH GREAT COLLEAGUES, THIS IS WHY IT'S GREAT TO BE HERE:
• The average work week is 37.5 hours, officially. It'll be in your contract.
• You'll get 5 weeks of vacation plus public holidays. That'll be in your contract, too.
• Lunch is catered every day. You'll also get breakfast. And snacks. And all the coffee, juice, soda and chocolate milk you'd ever want. And cake every Friday. And more cake on birthdays, which occur almost weekly. There's also happy hour every Friday, with beer and wine and mixed drinks. We eat, drink and socialize extremely well here.
• We go on an amazing weekend retreat every year. This year we went to a private island. Last year we went to a spa in Sweden. The year before that we went to Spain. It's always a surprise and it's always fantastic.
• The office is beautiful. It was designed by our founder, Søren Rose, who is now a furniture/interior designer in New York City.
• Speaking of New York City, we recently opened an office there. You might get to work on projects with the US team, and maybe even travel there.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
In2media is known for having talented Creative Developers who take great pride in developing innovative solutions. Through close collaboration with our cutting edge creative team, you'll have a great impact on In2media customers — and, of course, their customers (who are, after all, the basis for all our solutions).
We're looking for someone who, in addition to sharing a passion for the above type of solutions, possesses the driving force and the skills to ensure that In2media continues to be a leader in front-end development. We expect that you are able to deliver solid and sound solutions that meet our (and our customers') demands for an excellent user experience.You should have the desire to try new technologies, and the vision to provide new ways of using existing technologies.
• Professional background in computer science or equivalent
• Experience with frameworks like Backbone and Angular
• Thorough knowledge of AJAX and services / REST APIs
• Experience with mobile development - both as a site and hybrid app
• Experience with/knowledge of integration of 3rd party APIs (Facebook Open Graph, Twitter, Google Maps, YouTube, OpenSocial, etc.)
• Experience with integrated digital campaigns and/or social media
• Basic skills in PHP/MySQL, Nets and Node.js
• You want to acquire new knowledge, and you have a burning desire to use that knowledge to create cutting edge solutions
• You enjoy dealing with situations where things move fast, and where change (both internal and external) is part everyday
• You are committed, responsible and thrive while working both independently and in teams
• You have experience setting up a framework for other developers' work
• The opportunity to work with user experience and design of the highest class
• A fantastic working environment with both comfort and challenges
• The opportunity for personal and professional development
• Salary according to qualifications
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
Since 1994 In2media has grown to be a leading full-service digital agency, creating strong provocative solutions across all digital platforms. By combining business flare, innovation, design and technology we ensure that the digital presence of our clients is closely connected and effectively integrated with the additional communication and the clients' business. As the Internet has developed we have created inventive, groundbreaking and challenging digital solutions. And we still do. It's in our nature to be curious and forward-looking. That is why our trademark is experience based digital communication that is effective and makes a difference.
How to applyMORE INFORMATION AND QUESTIONS:
If you are interested, please fill in this form and send your application and CV here. Call +45 70 22 15 16 and ask for Jesper Arvidson if you have any questions about In2media or the job. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job