BRAVELONDON - FULHAM, UNITED KINGDOM
Job descriptionWe are Brave...
An independent communications agency that turns creativity into commercial advantage through ideas that connect with consumers, wherever they are, from app to ad – we call this 'trans-media storytelling' TM
At the very heart of our business is 'Brand Entrepreneurship': a philosophy and belief system that permeates every single area of our agency model – from our planning approach to how we write creative briefs, from how we present solutions to how we recruit our diverse talent. This becomes more than agency packaging; this is what defines our brand.
Brand Entrepreneurship is a cultural behavior as well as a working approach. It's the application of this approach that our client partners find compelling and what has driven our own growth. We are not curators of campaigns. We are business solution providers and builders of sales and equity.
There are three core pillars to Brand Entrepreneurship: Value Through Ingenuity, Efficiency Through Collaboration & Ideas Everywhere. And these pillars dictate how we operate every day: always behaving like a challenger, always embracing innovation, acting with the ruthless speed, hunger and dynamism of a start-up and never accepting the path of least resistance.
In order to succeed, brands need to act and think in certain ways, no matter how big or small they are and no matter how big or small their budgets are. Not many can afford to outspend, but anyone can outthink.
Brave are seeking a talented hybrid senior developer / technologist to join the team delivering award-winning campaigns.
Working with a diverse range of clients, technologies and creative minds, you will help combine creative ideas with digital production to the highest standard.
Working in collaboration and closely aligned with our creative, designers, producers and group development team, you will provide hands on development, consultancy and technical leadership on various campaigns, development projects and in-house community platforms but also apply your talents as a technologist to develop new business opportunities, creative ideas generation, creative prototyping and innovation projects.
The role will require you to work with our agency group level Technical Director and group development team based in Fulham. Within Brave you will line manage a Creative Front-End Developer (Mid-weight) and freelance developers on a project basis.
You would have a strong agency background with excellent experience of the latest development standards. You will have previous Digital agency experience and familiar with process and standards required to deliver:-
• Brand Websites and community platforms
• Cross platform social media campaigns & applications
• Display advertising (Inc. emerging HTML5 mobile and tablet standards)
• Mobile / tablet experiences & applications
• Data and systems integration
• Video production and intergration
• Advertising or digital production agency experience,
• Technical requirements gathering, scoping and creation of functional specifications.
• Experience working on integrated digital campaigns and/or social media & community projects
• Advanced PHP or (My)SQL / Opensource technologies / LAMP / XML
• Knowledge of HTML(5) technologies / CSS(3) /JS and/or Actionscript (2/3)
• Knowledge of hosting solutions, environments (Cloud, Dedicated using LAMP technologies)
• Experience working with Wordpress CMS & version control systems (GIT)
• Experience in developing cross-platform and the understanding of IA/UI/UX and responsive design
• Knowledge about mobile development (iOS/Android) – C++ (Cinder)
• Knowledge of video production techniques
• Knowledge of public API's like Facebook/Twitter etc.
• Understanding of systems integration and data systems.
Will have an outgoing personality, excellent communication skills, entrepreneurial spirit and a passion to learn more. This is a demanding but rewarding role where you get to create stuff, which will move both you and the agency forward!
A BRAVE person belives..
• That creativity is not consigned to just words and pictures
• In the desire to want to shift the dial and create progressive work
• In the desire to do better at everything (always 'in beta' mentality)
• Everyone should have an opinion
• In the value of the big idea needing to drive the bottom line
• In challenging conventional wisdom
• In being best-in-class
• In meritocracy
• In the philosophy of the Brave brand
Panasonic (Lumix, LumixG, VIERA)
Farrow and Ball
Brown Forman (El Jimador & Chambord)
Bel UK (Babybel)
Tate and Lyle
Incremental holidays / Flexible benefits (pension, gym, healthcare, etc.)
Bonus schemes / Sabbaticals / Structured appraisals – committed to developing our staff
How to applyPlease send your CV and portfolio with covering note to include salary expectations to :-
REF : FWA - LEAD-DEV001
All applicants must have UK residential status and eligible to work in UK.
All sucessful applicants will be contacted within 7 days of receiving application.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job