IgnitionWest Los Angeles, US
Job descriptionReactive Spaces is the latest innovation in rich media. Built in HTML5 to take advantage of new capabilities of modern browsers and designed to combat banner blindness, Reactive Spaces creates a vibrant and fulfilling user experience that weaves organically into existing navigation habits. Ads spring to life as users scroll down the page, presenting advertisers with new and dynamic ways to engage with their audience. Exclusive to AOL and developed by Ignition, these are the only HTML5 wallpaper ads available on the marketplace.
In this role you will manage Reactive Spaces online advertising campaigns. The right individual will be a key contributor in Reactive Space's Client Services team and responsible for maintaining and enhancing campaigns. This position involves sales and client support, project management, execution and reporting. This is an individual-contributor role, not a sales role but you will be the point of contact on sales with clients.
The ideal candidate has prior experience managing ad campaigns, preferably at a media focused company or agency.
- Independently manage and ensure that all elements of advertising programs are implemented in an accurate and timely manner to ensure complete and accurate revenue recognition and fulfillment of IOs.
- Monitor campaign delivery via third party and internal ad serving systems for quality assurance/quality control and to ensure campaigns are running as contracted.
- Generate client campaign reports and interpret the results.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to recommend campaign pacing and optimization modifications, leveraging understanding of advertiser and product performance.
- Cultivate positive professional relationships with clients, vendors and internal teams.
- Work directly with client on all pre-launch elements related to creative specifications and submission.
- Act as client / sales contact for any post-launch campaign performance questions and other issues.
- Work with internal traffickers, design and client as needed to troubleshoot any ad creative issues that impact tracking, implementation, or reporting.
- Provide internal trafficking team with all required elements for accurate campaign implementation/execution.
- Communicate creative direction to internal design team and/or external vendors and manage client review/approval process of custom mocks.
- Create and manage creative and technical production timelines and asset delivery to ensure campaigns launch in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Billing team to resolve monthly invoicing queries.
Other duties to be created, refined and augmented once the right person is in this role, the product launches, evolves and process can be created and enforced. This is an exciting, organic role for the right individual who is multifaceted and excited to infuse their knowledge, energy and experience into the role to make it a success.
Hiring Organization: Ignition
How to applyPlease send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO recruiters please
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job