RFI StudiosNYC, US
Job descriptionWe're looking for a talented individual to join the RFI Studios team in New York City as a Creative Director -- someone energetic with fresh ideas and the skills to match! We need someone who is inquisitive about technology and visual communication and always hungry to try out new techniques and approaches that you can bring to your craft.
A Creative Director at RFI is very hands-on and is responsible for the creative concept and how it extends across all channels and platforms. Building and managing the creative team, the CD is expected to collaborate with everyone across the studio – UX, tech, content marketing, social media, video production, etc. This person should have strong communication skills with the ability to present ideas to agency teams and clients.
• Inspire, lead, develop and grow the creative team of full-time and freelance staff
• Fast and efficient contributor to project design and development
• Develop and curate creative concepts and directions from creative briefs
• Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs
• Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching new business
• Work with the account teams to ensure that various aspects of design work meet both RFI's and clients' expectations
• Take part in producing treatments, creating designs based on treatment and style guide
• Maintain the quality of design throughout all phases of the project
• Execute top-quality design work as necessary in alignment with the agency's standards
• Takes overall responsibility for creating design assets for the project.
• Be both hands-on and provide clear direction for others
• 6+ years design and interactive work experience at a digital agency
• Exceptional communication skills within the agency team and with clients
• Ability to lead a team and provide mentoring to junior team members
• Ability to produce cutting edge creative and exceptional design work
• In-depth understanding of HTML, capabilities of web browsers, Photoshop and Illustrator image manipulation
• Encompass knowledge of Flash (animation and action scripting) and motion design as well as visual/interactive/motion design trends
• Solid foundation in typography, layout, and general design
• Deep understanding of digital tools, trends, and foundation
• Ability to function independently and in a team environment
• Overall sense of curiosity and drive to do amazing work
We really hope that this description fits you, but even if not, don't hesitate to get in touch. We're always happy to meet exceptional talent!
How to applyContact us here!
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job