Job descriptionWe are looking for a passionate and experienced Interactive Producer for our London office. Experience from interactive online, experiential and installation production is essential. A good understanding of motion media and film is added value, as is an interest in innovation and technology.
You should have at least six years of experience in managing complex interactive online projects under time constraints and with high demands from team and from the client side. You have to enjoy being deeply involved in production, you understand tech and the workings of digital for real, you are down with details and can champion clients in good times and in bad. You do the math. You write well. Basically you are a creative person with a technical fetish who loves to coordinate, gets things delivered to the highest standard and who understands team dynamics. You must be a self managing grown-up, and able to take on tasks, lead teams and direct meetings to successful conclusions.
The Producer is responsible for managing one or more projects, from the initial briefing through pitch, during the development of the proposal to the final delivery, with high demands from both internal team and from the client side. The Producer is the main point of contact for clients in day to day project communication.
- Identify the skills necessary and lead teams in the delivery of projects
- Develop project scope documents (including but not limited to sitemaps, wireframes, functional and technical specification, project plans) and project timelines and communicate and track project milestones and monitor progress for all team members against plan
- Manage the full production process to minimize scope creep and be ultimately responsible for ontime and on-budget project delivery
- Resource planning in collaboration with other producers / projects and head of production
- Manage the client relationship from pitch or approval through to launch inc. daily point of contact, milestone reviews and feedback, scope control & scope creep management, managing project risks, ensure client satisfaction and manage client expectations
- Manage third party vendors, including consultants, contractors, and product vendors as necessary in the delivery of projects, including gathering estimates, negotiating rates, and working with the finance team to ensure prompt settlement of invoices
- Prepare financial reports and monitor billing activity for projects as part of the effort to ensure profitability
- As well as full project lifecycles, producers are responsible for running and scoping pitches working closely with the EP, MD, CD, allocated team and in cases the client
- The producer reports directly to the EP and MD
Producers work actively to maximise the efficiency; quality and profitability in each project, identifying and invoicing change requests and negotiate all purchases. Producers work closely with EP's and CD´s to manage the clients and the internal teams.
B-Reel takes an agile approach to production, involving the whole team from the outset of the project, from initial brief through to delivery. For us, this encourages a seamless and consistent production and a high standard of output that we pride ourselves on being able to deliver.
You will get the opportunity to work with some of the most interesting projects within digital media. Being a member of our creative team will give you an invaluable work experience and a lot of fun. Our clients are both ad agencies as well as direct clients, and we work with the most talented and demanding teams.
How to applyApply here!
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job