BBDONew York, United States
Job descriptionBBDO is looking for an Associate Tech Director to join its growing team of development specialists. Qualified candidates must have an extensive portfolio of work demonstrating their experience in interactive and multimedia development, including HTML5 and Flash banners, both standard and rich. They should have at least 6 years of experience within the advertising industry. At least 2 of those years should be in a senior development role with a leadership component.
In addition to high volume banner production, the BBDO Digital Studio develops a wide range of products, including web sites and social media integration. Our extensive portfolio of leading brands gives us endless opportunity to innovate.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Educate creative and account teams on the latest available technologies, ad formats, and capabilities
- Work with producers to define scope, cost, and feasibility of digital campaign proposals
- Work with designers and creative to refine and recommend animation and UX choices
- Prototype challenging effects or user interaction
- Support producers on larger projects and parcel tasks to developers
- Mentor a team of developers, assess skill levels, and challenge to foster growth
- Facilitate communication with all parties
- Create and maintain banner templates and best practices guidelines
- Troubleshoot trafficking and QA issues
- 6+ years of Flash development experience in the field of advertising or marketing, including both timeline and code-based animation techniques
- 3+ years of experience with rich media vendors such as DoubleClick, MediaMind, Pointroll, or FlashTalking
- Experience with mobile ad platforms such as Celtra, iAd, or Medialets
- Experience using version control systems
- Sufficient knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator to guide designers in asset prep
- A nuanced understanding of animation timing and easing
- Demonstrated ability to tackle larger software projects, using OOP concept and design patterns
- Excellent communication skills; solutions oriented
- Comfort and familiarity with *nix command line
- JSFL experience
- Backend experience, including PHP
- Familiarity with project management tools, such as ActiveCollab, BaseCamp or Jira
- Solid understanding of ad ops
How to applySend your resume, portfolio, and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job