Company: confidentialSanta Monica, CA , USA
Job descriptionLooking for a Freelance Post Production Coordinator to manage a client-based project at a busy west side production company.
• Coordinating and tracking workflow and communication between team members of all departments (editorial, VFX, director, etc.).
• Submitting frequent summary reports to the producer to ensure delivery of all the elements of the work by strict internal and external deadlines.
• Managing an updated database.
• Coordinating meetings and handling multiple schedules.
• Taking accurate notes during meetings and reviews and disseminating them to all pertinent parties.
• Assisting in management of paperwork, assets, and related post-related documents.
• Advertising and commercial experience.
• Experience in working at visual FX/editorial, and/or motion graphics
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Ability to communicate efficiently and clearly to all team members.
• Thorough understanding of the post production process and client-based projects.
• Ability to anticipate problems down the line and to find effective solutions.
How to applyPlease submit a resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job