Sub RosaNew York, USA
Job descriptionTITLE: Producer
A Producer's primary responsibility is to manage client projects from kickoff to final delivery in order to ensure a well-organized, high-quality, on-time, on-budget execution.
• Develop project plans including scopes of work, schedules and budgets
• Manage multiple projects of various types and timelines simultaneously and effectively
• Facilitate approval process across deliverables, departments, vendors and clients
• Prepare and present regular status updates with clients
• Prepare and present regular status update of all projects for review
• Assess project risks and prepare scenarios for discussion with project and management teams • Create and manage bid requests and RFPs for vendors and/or strategic partners where applicable
• Liaise between vendors, strategic partners and internal teams to ensure clear communication • Assist in development and maintenance of legal documentation (i.e., Statements of Work and Change Order Requests)
• Periodically assist in development of timelines and budgets for project proposals
• Participate in and contribute to group brainstorm and ideation sessions
• Be curious. Ask questions. Speak your mind.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
• Experience in a client-facing role leading digital and experiential projects/campaigns
• Familiarity with outdoor advertising project executions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Intermediate/Advanced MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Project)
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator)
• Proficiency in workflow documentation and technical writing is a plus • Comfortable in both Windows and Mac OS environments
How to applyPlease email your resume to email@example.com and indicate Producer in subject heading.
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job