Ayzenberg GroupLos Angeles, USA
Job descriptionCreative Director, Digital Group
Ayzenberg is a full-service advertising agency with a distinctly social and agile approach. We're all about engaging and sharing brand stories – in a real-time, always-on, multi-screen way. We have advertising, social media, digital, original content, media planning and implementation, analytics and more under one roof, working as one. From videogame to beverage and consumer electronic brands, our clients value how we target, convert and generate more ROI from today's connected consumers. We're independent, creative, collaborative, brand savvy and we want you.
What will you do?
You will be an integral part of the action, working to deliver smart, imaginative and effective solutions to our clients. Current projects include brand and product development; dashboard and information design; responsive site designs; and online campaigns. Their active client lists includes EA, Warner Bros, Sony, Microsoft and many more.
As Creative Director for the digital group, you will be responsible for setting the creative agenda and executing upon it. You will lead a talented team of internal and external information architects and designers; drive the full user experience process for multiple projects; ensure that high standards are met across all deliverables; foster an active design culture; and personally produce work for high profile clients. You'll recommend strategy and execution for well-established digital engagement tactics, but also hold a deep curiosity for the shiny new tools of social interaction. This is a great position for someone looking to make a permanent mark on an established agency.
What you will need:
As a team, Ayzenberg loves taking on new challenges, rolling up our sleeves and delivering great results for both clients and internal initiatives. The ideal candidate will have the same intellectual and cultural curiosity. You should be both a leader and a doer and dedicated to getting it right. You do not fear innovation, love to be client facing and able to pitch to a large group.
You should have proven experience in delivering well-branded, well-executed user experiences for desktop, tablet and mobile. Ideally, you will have experience in managing distributed teams. You need to be able to harmonize multiple voices into a great solution with a unified vision. Your creative guidance will start at the new business stage and end at QA.
The desired skill set and experience includes the following:
* Ability to articulate and execute on a digital strategy including external resource pool, team mentoring, information architecture process and future vision
* Desire and ability to be both hands-on and to lead
* Strong portfolio demonstrating your experience and understanding of effective interactive design, including cross-device or responsive projects; trans-media use cases; and sites backed by content management systems
* Work with established or cutting-edge entertainment, technology, and/or CPG brands
* Understanding of information architecture, design and front-end builds plus the ability to communicate this knowledge to team members and clients.
* Strong understanding of 'traditional' design concepts such as typography, branding and communications design
* Expert level understanding of all key design applications
* Excellent communication skills including client interaction and presentations
* 5-7 years professional design experience at an interactive design studio, advertising agency or in-house design department plus 1-2 years of design management experience
How to applyPlease send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job