DigitasLBi ParisParis, France
Job descriptionWe're searching for a Senior Art Director for the post-digital age.
A motivated, experienced creative with a taste for innovation, you will be responsible for the conception, design, and execution of visual materials and integrated, cross-channel initiatives such as digital-led campaigns, online advertising and marketing strategies. With your strong conceptual and design skills you will assist the Creative Director, working closely with a Senior Copywriter to heighten the conceptual, technical and creative performance of staff within the creative team. English is mandatory.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Leading the art direction on one of the agency's most significant international accounts.
- Conceiving and executing innovative digital platforms, brand content and campaign activations.
- Partnering with copywriters to ensure exemplary art direction of presentations to support each concept.
- Delivering presentations of visual designs, motion design, concepts and storyboards to clients in English.
- Leading teams of designers and production artists in the execution of cross-channel and digital work.
- Inspiring a team of designers, juggling multiple projects simultaneously, and working closely with clients.
• A degree in art and/or multi-media
• 5-7 years experience in a creative/digital agency
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Art direction experience and formal design training with exceptional conceptual and design skills
• An overall understanding of web production including the constraints and possibilities of digital channels and social media
• Expert skills in Photoshop and Illustrator
• Good working understanding of Flash, After Effects, and video production
• Passion for innovation and creation in the post-digital age
DigitasLBi, the leading, "most complete" global digital agency network, partners with some of the foremost marketers and brands in the world. Also a top ten global agency, DigitasLBi comprises of 5,700 best-in-class digital and technology experts in 25 countries around the world.
Our main clients are: American Express, Coca-Cola, Delta, eBay,L'Oréal, Johnson & Johnson, Mondelez P&G, Nissan, Sprint, Starbucks
How to applyPlease send us your resume to:
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job