NEVERBLANDLondon, United Kingdom
Job descriptionAt NEVERBLAND we believe that design and development are inextricably linked at the heart of everything we do. Great design can revolutionise an industry, simplify people's lives and advance humanity.
As Senior Designer, you'll lead our creative team on all design and user experience efforts across the products and client projects we work on. You'll have vision for the overall picture, the brand and business goals, with the ability to balance strategic requirements with inspirational work.
You will always look to provide considered direction to guide a 5-strong design team into unknown territory, and love simple, elegant solutions, thriving in an environment where the norm is challenged, not accepted. Your curiosity will seek inspiration from your environment and others, and your enthusiasm will inspire us.
You will have a grasp of developments in coding technologies, as ultimately code is central to everything that is possible online. You'll be intrigued by this, and always strive to understand the possibilities new advances open up. You will lead discussions with the developers and product designers on a daily basis, always looking for ways to create something unique, beautiful and most of all, functional. You will ensure quality in our designs and work to recruit and retain the sharpest minds for our team.
You're excited by the future of the web and relish working as part of a team of like-minded peers– driving the studio.
In addition to contagious optimism, an insatiable love of technology and desire to push the boundaries of what's possible on the modern web, our next team member would possess these key skills:
- Brilliant leadership skills.
- Excellent visual and user focused design skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent understanding of designing for the web, mobile and other connected devices
- Expert in the use of in Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign & Wireframing.
- Ability to work within brand and design guidelines, whilst also considering unique interpretations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Work in a fast paced creative environment which is growing rapidly.
- Learn first-hand about how to start, grow and market new startups and products.
- Build exciting Apps that millions of people will use and love.
- Team lunches, drinks and - dare we say it - parties (www.siliconchristmas.com).
- Unlimited holidays (we're all working hard to make the company successful).
- Killer setup - a new mac of your choosing and dual monitor setup should you wish.
- OTE bonus scheme paid quarterly
How to applyIf you've got what it takes then we want to hear from you. Don't settle, come change the world with us!
Please have a read through www.neverbland.com/apply for all the details.
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job