ZambeziLos Angeles, USA
Job descriptionThe Senior Digital Producer at Zambezi is responsible for the management and leadership of the production process for brand campaigns. They must be a creative and strategic thinker who is passionate about digital innovation and making things.
While size and scope may vary, typical interactive projects include websites, rich media banners, mobile applications, experiential and events. The Senior Digital Producer will ensure high quality work is delivered on time and on budget in an extremely fast-paced and creative environment through organized, creative and solutions-driven approaches. They must be decisive, diplomatic, and possess solid problem solving skills.
• Creatively develop and manage the production lifecycle of digital content and brand campaigns.
• Organize, communicate and set clear expectations for tasks and deliverables to the internal team, client and vendors.
• Prepare and maintain project planning and accompanying documentation (SOW, budgets, schedule, status reports, project documentation, etc.)
• Have a high level understanding of web technology limitations, social media platforms and new technology capabilities.
• Participate and contribute in strategic discussions, creative concepting and innovation brainstorming.
• Capable of motivating, directing, and inspiring cross-functional project teams.
• Passionate about digital, social media and mobile trends.
• 4+ years of production experience leading small to large integrated and digital projects at a creative agency.
• Ability to build and cultivate relationships across departments as well as with leading-edge production vendors.
• Ability to effectively translate highly technical specs to non-technical creative and client teams.
• Self-motivation and the capability to both collaborate with a team and work independently.
• Strong interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills.
• Creative minded and technology curious.
How to applyEmail: email@example.com
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job