Waste CreativeFarringdon, London, UK
Job descriptionWe're on the lookout for a senior interactive designer to join our studio. This is an amazing opportunity for someone that's looking to advance their career and become a creative leader further down the line.
A little bit about you:
• 5+ experience in a professional environment. Extremely passionate about everything that's digital, especially design.
• You need to be creative. We're not looking for an artworker, we're after a senior designer who is full of fresh ideas and up to date with all the latest trends both on and offline.
• You need to be well spoken and able to clearly communicate ideas through mocks as well as write ups.
• You need to be ambitious, proactive and very passionate regardless what the project is
• As we expand you will be expected to grow as well, therefore you must have a positive attitude, integrity and leadership qualities.
• We create most things digital so it's expected that you are skilled in crafting everything from responsive websites to rich HTML5 content to international display campaigns.
• As well as project work you will be the senior designer on a large account which pumps out a high volume of display creative. You'll be responsible for overseeing and approving junior designer's work so understanding tricky brand guidelines and militant pixel precision is a must.
• It should go without saying, but your typography, colour and layout skills must be exceptional, but above all you must have a killer portfolio.
• Finally, you need to be able to work in the UK without the need for a visa.
A little bit about us:
Waste has been going for 8 years. Our current client roster includes, British Gas, Sega, Turner Broadcasting, Warner Brothers Interactive, & Yahoo! amongst others.
We're an award winning team that value the culture in our studio as much as we do the technical and professional ability. When we're not working hard, we're exploring emerging technologies, trends, brewing beer and playing Fifa -so there's never a dull moment in our studio.
How to applyIf you tick all the boxes please send your portfolio to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job