mavisLondon, United Kingdom
Job descriptionA global digital creative agency that work with a host of well-known names are looking to hire an exceptional Senior Designer. This agency are currently one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe and going from strength to strength winning lots of new business, and creating award winning campaigns that get people talking about brands.
It is a fantastic opportunity to work with an agency that has real ambition to deliver work that makes their clients famous. Strong board-level relationships with global clients, this place is bursting with opportunity to create exciting innovative work. This is an excellent chance to join a motivated and successful team, bringing ideas to life using the most cutting edge innovations in digital design.
You must be a super talented visual designer with lots of creative flair, delivering exquisite digital thinking and design execution. An intelligent, ambitious, passionate and innovative person, you will live and breathe design, staying up to date with the trends, user experience thinking and user-centred interaction design across all platforms.
• 6+ years of digital design agency experience
• Highly talented digital designer with a portfolio crammed full of beautiful UI, user-centred and interaction design
• Good understanding of responsive design and how to get the most from design across various devices
• Have an incredible eye for detail across typography, design, motion and 3D
• Ability to think creatively producing original ideas and inspiring
• Confident in creating design concepts, from quick visual mock ups
to polished designs
• Expertise in design and presentation software, animation software would also be a bonus
• Ability to collaborate with UX, Technology, Strategy, Creative, Production and Design teams
• Passionate about making things from within the agency and
• Experience of managing successful projects from conceptual interface design stage right through to build
• Ability to lead, mentor and provide support to junior members of the
• Able to work across a diverse number of projects and keep within
• Be an excellent communicator, within the team and when liaising with production partners, articulate and confident when explaining every idea
• Passionate about making cutting edge products within the agency as well as self initiated projects
• Must have a visa to work in the UK or European passport
Salary - Up to £50k depending on experience
How to applyPlease send an up to date CV and link to your portfolio to email@example.com or visit our site
Regrettably due to volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job