JWT AmsterdamAmsterdam , The Netherlands
Job descriptionJOB DESCRIPTION
JWT Amsterdam who has the brain to come up with awesome design ideas and the eye to craft pixel-perfect visual solutions
As a Senior Digital Designer you, together with your team, will guard constantly the Agencies desired quality of output. During the entire process, you control the creative principles of a project.
JOB REQUIREMENTS / EDUCATION / WORK EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years digital design experience within a digital agency
- An online portfolio demonstrating broad skills, conceptual thinking and user-centered design, with an excellent taste in typography, layout and color.
- Proven experience thinking and designing solutions for web, mobile and tablet.
- The candidate must be in love with technology and interaction design. Exceptional understanding of digital tools and trends and has to be an active member of the digital industry.
- Willing to take ownership of projects from conception to execution in a fast-paced environment.
- Real team player who can collaborate, mentor and enjoy working with other designers, UX, creative, account teams and external teams in an ego-free environment.
- Exceptional communication skills. We're looking for a person who is comfortable presenting ideas internally and to clients and make them fall in love with your design solutions.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and solid understanding of HTML, CSS and other related technologies.
- Extremely motivated designer who wants to grow, learn and get to the next level in his/her career.
PLACE IN THE ORGANIZATION
The Senior Digital Designer reports to the Head of Design
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the (interactive) design/creative development and visualization of projects
- Presenting idea's internally and to clients
- Remains informed and shares developments and trends in the field (and knows how to apply those)
- Monitors deadlines
- Responsible for quality even under time pressure
COMPETENCES / BEHAVIORAL CRITERIA
- Very strong communication skills
- Sense of Timing
- News and inquisitive
- Stress resistance
- Team player
- Extreme sense of responsibility
We are offering a responsible job in a dynamic environment for a great salary in which we take into account your individual excellence.
How to applyFor further information please contact Myrtho Pijlman:
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job