superReal GmbHHamburg, Germany
Job descriptionsuperReal provides e-commerce solutions, with a focus on fashion and lifestyle brands - from concept, shop design and fulfilment right through to marketing and customer retention. The agency, which was founded in Hamburg in 1999, currently employs 40 people and is jointly managed by Oliver Cloppenburg (42) and Volker Will (43).
Our clients include companies such as 81hours, BREE, CLOSED, DEAR CASHMERE, DEYK, Eckerle, Eickhoff, Geldermann, Hermes, KeenOn, Peter Hahn, Schumacher, Sennheiser, Tamaris, Unger Mode and WEKA.
We are looking for a Senior Art Director / Interface Designer (m/f) to join our Team in Hamburg as soon as possible.
Personal responsibility for the design of innovative Web interfaces, complex e-commerce projects, online marketing campaigns and mobile applications.
• A degree or comparable qualifications in communication design, focusing on interface and screen design
• At least two to three years of experience as an Interface Designer
• Creativity, curiosity and a very good flair for design as well as the assessment of ideas and layouts
• In-depth online expertise in media-tailored, customised design
• Very good knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
• You have a confident manner and enjoy a creative exchange within a team and with clients
• And: very good German skills are required as well!
How to apply
Please forward your detailed application to email@example.com
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job