Mondo RobotBoulder, CO, USA
Job descriptionAbout Us
Mondo Robot is a rockstar team of Developers, Designers, Motion and Producers that thrive on creating high-concept creative digital solutions that are innovative, smart and results driven. We're an extremely passionate group of individuals who push each other in a culture that encourages collaboration, challenge and fun. Based in Boulder we love rocking the trails, the bikes, the brews and the sweet Colorado Pow.
As a Mondo Robot Senior Front-end Developer, you must have strong communication skills, be extremely passionate, have the ability to manage multiple projects, and enjoy working closely with designers, producers, and other developers. You'll be creating world-class digital experiences that incorporate the latest industry technologies. Additionally, you will work closely with creatives to innovate and push boundaries, create prototypes to support concepts, participate in code reviews, mentor developers, and pair program.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Knowledge of rapidly evolving front-end frameworks and libraries such as: jQuery, Grunt, Gulp, Node, Angular, Backbone, d3, CoffeeScript, Bootstrap
• Experience with Responsive and Adaptive Web Design strategies
• Deep understanding of coding best practices including MVC, object-oriented principles, and design patterns with a focus on performance, accessibility, motion, and SEO
• Experience integrating with backend technologies such as Service Oriented Architectures, JSON and/or XML
• Experience and a passion for iterative Software Development methodologies
• Desire to work in a cross-functional environment, learning from others and collectively sharing accomplishments with others
• Project estimation, candidate architecture proposals, and feature planning
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong desire to build creative, pragmatic solutions and to learn as many applications, methodologies, and languages as possible
• An inclination to contribute to the creative process
• A strong attention to detail
What we offer:
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Medical & Dental insurance
• Retirement Plan
• Relocation budget
• A great collaborative team interested in growing with you
• Opportunities to make a real difference with a variety of non-profit and for-profit Clients
• Paid Vacation
• Wellness Benefit
• A dog-friendly office in downtown Boulder with a killer view of the Flatirons right out the door
Please do not reply to this posting if you are a US or international agency.
How to applySubmit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job