Bossa DigitalNew York, NY, United States
Bossa is looking for a talented Senior Front End Developer who is passionate about technology and self-motivated to solve problems and come up with solutions. You must be detailed oriented, organized, take pride in your work and have a solid work structure. You must have good communication skills and be a true team player, comfortable working with a multi-disciplinary team of developers, designers and producers. You have experience in leading a project and/or a team.
You are willing to push the envelope and innovate. You like to interact with others, and you understand the importance of evaluating timing and scheduling your deliverables.
You must be in the NY metro area.
– 5+ years of programming experience.
– Expert knowledge of HTML/JS/CSS
– Experienced in JS, AngularJS, BackboneJS, jQuery, Less, Sass, etc..
– Experienced with cross-browser development especially mobile.
– Experienced in HTML5 (Canvas/WebGL/WebAudio API/Etc)
– Experienced in version control systems (Git/SVN)
– Experience working with APIs, either integrating a third-party API or creating your own when necessary
– Thorough understanding on how all aspect of the web and the web stack works
– Ability to identify and help resolve issues and bugs
– Ability to comment and write maintainable code
– Experience with some server side technologies (PHP/Node.js/Python)
– Knowledge of design/animation process and familiarity with its tools
• Serve as a technical expert within our team
• Work with other developers to realise projects
• Produce high quality work and help team members do the same
• Lead Development teams and proactively identify and fix any issues
How to applyPlease send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job