Job description/// As Senior Graphic Designer you will work in a creative team environment to:
• Research and develop creative concepts
• Drive projects through design, layout and production to successful completion
• Design for a variety of media
• Select and guide outside vendors to ensure high-quality deliverables
• Manage multiple accounts and projects in multiple time zones
• Work with project teams and clients to deliver projects on time and on budget
/// In order to succeed at NORTH, you must:
• Have killer typographic, design and layout skills
• Have functional communication and writing skills
• Be a self-starter and problem solver
• Show attention to detail
• Be able to thrive in a fast moving, deadline driven environment
• Have a positive attitude and ability to work with others
/// Minimum qualifications:
• Minimum of 5+ years of design experience
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
• Undergraduate degree in design, BFA or related education
• Web and mobile UI design experience desired
• Motion graphics/video editing skills are a plus
/// About NORTH
NORTH is a design and branding firm working with clients around the world. We enjoy applying creative solutions to industries as varied as real estate, healthcare and sport. Recent highlights include helping Sochi Russia and PyeongChang South Korea secure respective Olympic Winter Games for 2014 and 2018. We also served as the principle design firm for Russia's successful 2018 FIFA World Cup™ Bid. We enjoy the work we do, the people we work with, and the clients we work for. We're currently building a new studio space, opening Spring 2015.
How to apply/// To apply:
Submit your resume and samples of your work in PDF format, or send a link to your online portfolio to email@example.com.
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job