Wieden + KennedyAmsterdam, The Netherlands
Job descriptionSENIOR INTERACTIVE PRODUCER
We are Wieden+Kennedy, an independent, creatively-led advertising agency. We believe that everything is advertising, and that's why we consider everything. We exist to create strong and provocative relationships between good companies and their customers. We help brands like Nike, Coca-Cola, Heineken, Levi's, Booking.com and Electronic Arts to lead popular culture, not merely reflect it.
Founded in 1993, the Amsterdam office was specially built to create brand stories for global clients and moving experiences for their global audiences. To create truly international work we've created a truly international environment: a cultural melting pot of 100 people from over 17 nationalities.
We have become one of the most respected advertising agencies in the world by always welcoming people that make us better.
And now we're looking for the best Senior Interactive Producer to join our team.
- You will be a key member of the Wieden+Kennedy crew, and pivotal to the creation and deployment of our best interactive work.
- You will be responsible for bringing a diverse and dynamic group of people and disciplines together to produce the largest and most complex projects here at W+K Amsterdam.
- You will be focused on making beautiful and amazing things.
- You will be expected to work closely with the Director of Interactive Production, producers, creatives, technologists, designers, clients and vendors.
- You will get in early in the creative phase and collaborate closely with creative and technology teams to ramp up the concept, suggest new and under-utilized technologies and generally figure out how to help us exploit what is possible in interactive.
- You will be responsible for completely owning the project. That includes, but is not limited to: research, feasibility, scope, RFPs, vendor selection, bid process, pre-pro, requirements gathering, schedule, budget, development, final project delivery, documentation and content gathering for PR. If changing the light in the room will make the project better, you're responsible for finding the right light.
- You will be looked to for creative, logistical and financial expertise and support.
This is a truly independent position for a real leader. While certain rules, processes and procedures are necessary, the bulk of your job will be undefined an unstructured. We will throw sizable creative challenges at you, but allow you the freedom to do what you need to do to get it done and done well.
3 - 5 years experience as an interactive producer.
Experience on both the agency and prodco side preferred, but some agency experience is required.
- You have a proven history of delivering award winning and highly creative interactive experiences.
- You approach producing from a creative stance. Preference will be given to those with a background in interactive design or development.
- You understand that the most important part of producing isn't checking boxes or bringing projects in on-time and under budget.
- You are fearless and confident you can solve any problem with the right Google query or phone call.
- You have a proven ability to provide leadership and energy to a diverse team.
- You are a hustler to the core and pride yourself on being a hustler.
- You are just as comfortable creating as you are executing.
- You have your own ideas and want to get them made.
- You have strong ideas and enthusiastic opinions about things like usability, web trends, design and advertising.
- You read blogs, follow trends and have a chronic software/gadget addiction.
- You geek out on documentation and can produce the best RFP's, SOW's and copy decks in the business.
- You have existing relationships with freelance designers and programmers, as well as with the best production companies in the world.
- You have a comfortable knowledge of online advertising, including media plans, ad-servers, specs and formats for banners.
- You don't need to google any of the following terms: API, RSS, IAB, AGILE, AJAX, H264, SQL, UGC.
- You possess a genuine passion for digital creative.
- You have strong negotiation skills.
- You are detailed and methodical and can geek out on a production contract.
- You know all of the interactive production companies and can speak elegantly and intelligently about their strengths and weaknesses. You know who we should use for an interactive video and who we should use for a mobile game.
- You understand developers and production companies intimately and know how to orchestrate projects in a way that allows them to keep their head's down and do what they do best.
- You are able to keep the process fun, both for our internal teams and for our vendors.
- You are able to foster positive, collaborative and exciting relationships with internal creative teams.
- You know how to navigate the politics that often get in the way of making great work.
- You can assimilate into any crowd. You are as equally adept at speaking with artists as you are with engineers.
All of our business is conducted in English so you need to have a good comprehension of the spoken and written word and business English. Other languages a plus.
-You are willing to travel (and do whatever else you need to do to make it happen).
How to applyPlease send your resume and portfolio link (if applicable) to: email@example.com
Please include the following subject line: Senior Interactive Producer FWA
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job